English | 2019 | ISBN: 1693794698 | 199 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Did you hear about machine learning but don’t know exactly what it is?
Have you ever wondered how some technological tools like search engines, GPS or translate work?
Would you like to have access to this information quickly and easily?
MACHINE LEARNING FOR BEGINNERS is the ultimate guide to knowing about how the progress works in our world. It is simplifying the way we live, work, travel and communicate.
Now artificial intelligence is not simple imagination, but it’s reality.
In this guide for beginners you will understand how Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data works in our lives and how we are in contact every day with it.
- An introduction to machine learning
- How does machine learning works?
- Acquire knowledge about Big data and Artificial Intelligence
- How giant companies like Amazon, Netflix, Facebook and more are using Machine Learning
- How Python algorithms can help you with Machine Learning
- Easy techniques and tools for your business
- Practical examples and vocabulary technical words
Even if you are not a technology expert, you can learn simple strategies and fundamentals for Machine Learning right after reading this book.