English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788470940 | 360 Pages | EPUB | 12 MB
Design RPA solutions to perform a wide range of transactional tasks with minimal cost and maximum ROI
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables automating business processes using software robots. Software robots interpret, trigger responses, and communicate with other systems just like humans do. Robotic processes and intelligent automation tools can help businesses improve the effectiveness of services faster and at a lower cost than current methods.
This book is the perfect start to your automation journey, with a special focus on one of the most popular RPA tools: UiPath.
Learning Robotic Process Automation takes you on a journey from understanding the basics of RPA to advanced implementation techniques. You will become oriented in the UiPath interface and learn about its workflow. Once you are familiar with the environment, we will get hands-on with automating different applications such as Excel, SAP, Windows and web applications, screen and web scraping, working with user events, as well as understanding exceptions and debugging. By the end of the book, you’ll not only be able to build your first software bot, but also you’ll wire it to perform various automation tasks with the help of best practices for bot deployment.
What You Will Learn
- Understand Robotic Process Automation technology
- Learn UiPath programming techniques to deploy robot configurations
- Explore various data extraction techniques
- Learn about integrations with various popular applications such as SAP and MS Office
- Debug a programmed robot including logging and exception handling
- Maintain code version and source control
- Deploy and control Bots with UiPath Orchestrator