English | 2016 | ISBN: 0134546315 | 240 Pages | EPUB, MOBI, AZW3, PDF (conv) | 38 MB
As far as new web frameworks and libraries go, React is quite the runaway success. It not only deals with the most common problems developers face when building complex apps, it throws in a few additional tricks that make building the visuals for such apps much, much easier.
What React isn’t, though, is beginner-friendly and approachable. Until now. In Learning React, author Kirupa Chinnathambi brings his fresh, clear, and very personable writing style to help you understand the fundamentals of React and how to use it to build really performant (and awesome) apps.
- Build your first React app
- Create components to define parts of your UI
- Combine components into other components to build more complex UIs
- Deal with maintaining state
- Work with React’s way of styling content
- Make sense of the mysterious component lifecycle
- Build multi-page apps using routing and views
- Optimize your React workflow using tools such as Node, Babel, webpack, and others