English | 2015 | ISBN: 1785289637 | 280 Pages | PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 10 MB
Learning Object-Oriented Programming will help you to make better, stronger, and reusable code.
What you will learn
- Customize constructors and destructors
- Work with a combination of access modifiers, prefixes, properties, fields, attributes, and local variables to encapsulate and hide data
- Take advantage of specialization and the possibility to overload or override members
- Create reusable and easier to maintain code
- Use interfaces, generics, and multiple inheritance when available