English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 10m | 647 MB
Neo4j 3.x from scratch for absolute beginners
Managing the data is the biggest concern nowadays. Neo4j is the one solution that is getting the confidence of top IT giants. Neo4j is an open-source, highly scalable and transactional graph database well suited to connected data.
In this course, you will learn about Neo4j 3.x, one of the world’s leading graph database. You will begin by covering the basics and fundamental concepts of the graph database and its advantages of using it with the data modelling techniques. Neo4j is responsive, scalable, flexible and very optimized in performance. You can use it for artificial intelligence, fraud detection, graph-based search, network ops & security, and many other use cases.
By the end of this course, you will be confident in using Neo4j 3.x graph database to effectively handle a large volume of connected data.
A step-by-step approach to adopting Neo4j, the world’s leading graph database. This video tutorial includes a lot of background information, helps you grasp the fundamental concepts behind this radical new way of dealing with connected data, and will give you lots of examples of use cases and environments where a graph database would be a great fit.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the science of graph theory, databases and its advantages over traditional databases.
- Install Neo4j and learn the most common practices of traversing data
- Understand the problems while working with nodes and with large graphs of information.
- Learn proper skills for data modelling and querying capabilities of graph databases.
- Understand why relational databases are replaced by graph databases.
- Learn Cypher Query Language that can be used for modifying, creating and deleting