English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 12m | 232 MB
Build a native mobile app with Vue.js using NativeScript
You’ll learn all the basic concepts such as app architecture, components, UI, widgets, and, more practically, while building your mobile iOS and Android app. By the end of the course, you’ll be confident in using NativeScript for your app development requirements.
This step-by-step advanced tutorial focuses on the key concepts you need to know to build a NativeScript app for iOS and Android.
- Download and install NativeScript and set up your development environment for Android development on Windows
- Use NativeScript for mobile application development
- Easily develop hybrid mobile applications for Android and iOS using NativeScript
- Develop visually-appealingcode and design skills
- Build cross-platform, native iOS and Android apps without web views
- Create a project using NativeScript and the new front-end framework Vue.js