English | 2018 | ISBN: 1789800616 | 312 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 40 MB
Build smarter applications with AI capabilities using Microsoft Cognitive Services APIs without much hassle
Microsoft Cognitive Services is a set of APIs for adding intelligence to your application and leverage the power of AI to solve any business problem using the cognitive capabilities.
This book will be your practical guide to working with cognitive APIs developed by Microsoft and provided with the Azure platform to developers and businesses. You will learn to integrate the APIs with your applications in Visual Studio. The book introduces you to about 24 APIs including Emotion, Language, Vision, Speech, Knowledge, and Search among others. With the easy-to-follow examples you will be able to develop applications for image processing, speech recognition, text procession, and so on to enhance the capability of your applications to perform more human-like tasks. Going ahead, the book will help you work with the datasets that enable your applications to process various data in form of image, videos, and texts.
By the end of the book, you will get confident to explore the Cognitive Services APIs for your applications and make them intelligent for deploying in businesses.
What you will learn
- Identify a person through visual and audio inspection
- Reduce user effort by utilizing AI-like capabilities
- Understand how to analyze images and texts in different ways
- Analyze images using Vision APIs
- Add video analysis to applications using Vision APIs
- Utilize Search to find anything you want
- Analyze text to extract information and explore text structure