English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 17m | 453 MB
Create a threat-free environment with the best-in-class tool
An easy to digest practical guide to Metasploit covering all aspects of the framework from installation, configuration, and vulnerability hunting to advanced client-side attacks and anti-forensics
This course will begin by introducing you to Metasploit and its functionality. Next, you will learn how to set up and configure Metasploit on various platforms to create a virtual test environment. You will also get your hands on various tools and components used by Metasploit. Further, in the video, you will learn how to find weaknesses in the target system and hunt for vulnerabilities using Metasploit and its supporting tools. Next, you'll get hands-on experience carrying out client-side attacks. Moving on, you'll learn about web application security scanning and bypassing anti-virus and clearing traces on the target system post-compromise. This video will also keep you updated with the latest security techniques and methods that can be directly applied to scan, test, hack, and secure networks and systems with Metasploit. By the end of this course, you'll get the hang of bypassing different defences, after which you'll learn how hackers use the network to gain access to different systems.
What You Will Learn
- Get to know the absolute basics of the Metasploit framework so you have a strong foundation for advanced attacks.
- Integrate and use various supporting tools to make Metasploit even more powerful and precise.
- Set up the Metasploit environment along with your own virtual testing lab.
- Use Metasploit for information gathering and enumeration before planning the blueprint for the attack on the target system.
- Get your hands dirty by firing up Metasploit in your own virtual lab and hunt down real vulnerabilities.
- Discover the clever features of the Metasploit framework for launching sophisticated and deceptive client-side attacks that bypass the perimeter security.
- Leverage Metasploit capabilities to perform Web application security scanning.
01 The Course Overview
02 Exploring Metasploit
03 Effective and Powerful Supplementary Tools
04 Using the Kali Linux Virtual Machine
06 Setting Up Exploitable Targets in a Virtual Environment
07 Structure and Components of Metasploit
08 Playing Around with msfconsole
09 Variables and Updating the Metasploit
10 Information Gathering and Enumeration
11 Advance Features in Metasploit
13 Managing the Database
15 Need of Client-Side Attacks
16 The msfvenom Utility
17 Social Engineering with Metasploit
18 Setting Up a Vulnerable Application
19 Web Application Scanning Using WMAP
20 Metasploit Auxiliaries for Web Application Enumeration and Scanning
21 Using Encoders to Avoid AV Detection
23 Armitage Console
24 Scanning and Enumeration
25 Find and Launch Attacks
26 Exploit Development Concepts
27 Exploit Templates and Mixins
28 Adding External Exploits to Metasploit