English | 2016 | ISBN: 1783288250 | 300 Pages | EPUB, AZW3, PDF (conv) | 12 MB
Maximize the power of Magento 2 to improve your e-commerce business
Magento 2 has been completely re-written and re-designed to take the world’s most popular open source e-commerce platform to new heights of productivity and usability. With this overhaul comes improved opportunities to leverage the world’s most successful open source e-commerce platform for your online retail and wholesale business.
The focus of this book is on operational aspects: those actions you, as a proprietor, can take to give your customers a more delightful shopping experience. In this guide, we delve into all aspects of managing a Magento 2 store, from product creation to marketing, customer management to search engine optimization. This book is not only a step-by-step course in setting up your Magento 2 website, it will be a handy reference as continue to improve and refine your online presence.
What You Will Learn
- Strategies for creating multiple stores within a single Magento installation.
- Use of complex product types such as bundles, downloadables and virtual products.
- Configuring payments, shipping and taxes.
- Accommodating multiple languages and currencies.
- Installing and configuring themes.
- Managing content and search engine optimization.
- Creating promotions, up-sells and cross-sells.
- Leveraging the customer relationship features of Magento 2.
- Securing and optimizing your installation.