English | 2016 | ISBN: 1785884870 | 305 Pages | True PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 22 MB
Learn how to write code, mathematics, graphics, and output, all in a single document, as well as in a web browser using Project Jupyter
Jupyter Notebook is a web-based environment that enables interactive computing in notebook documents. It allows you to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations, and explanatory text. The Jupyter Notebook system is extensively used in domains such as data cleaning and transformation, numerical simulation, statistical modeling, machine learning, and much more.
Towards the end, you will use Jupyter with a big data set and will apply all the functionalities learned throughout the book.
What you will learn
- Install and run the Jupyter Notebook system on your machine
- Use interactive widgets to to manipulate and visualize data in real time
- Start sharing your Notebook with colleagues
- Invite your colleagues to work with you in the same Notebook
- Organize your Notebook using Jupyter namespaces
- Access big data in Jupyter