English | 2019 | ISBN: 0135298343 | 448 Pages | EPUB | 28 MB
Learning Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the perfect foundational resource for all administrators, developers, project managers, and other IT professionals who want to plan and deploy AWS services and/or earn AWS certification.
Top cloud trainer and evangelist Mark Wilkins teaches best practices that align with Amazon’s Well-Architected Framework, introduces key concepts in the context of a running case study, carefully explains how core AWS services operate and integrate, and offers extensively tested tips for maximizing flexibility, security, and value. Companion online videos guide you step-by-step through setting AWS compute, storage, networking, scale, security, automation, and more.
- Balance cost, compliance, and latency in your service designs
- Choose the right networking options for your virtual private cloud (VPC)
- Build, host, launch, manage, and budget for EC2 compute services
- Plan for scale and resiliency, and make informed decisions about AWS storage
- Enforce strict security, and automate to improve operational efficiency
This book with companion training videos is a valuable learning tool for anyone seeking to demonstrate expertise through formal certification.