English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 54m | 411 MB
Build dynamic applications using Angular Services
Angular services hold the business logic of an application and are used to organize and share code between components through dependency injection.
With this course, you’ll get answers to all Angular Services use cases, and more. We will start to make use of existing services and tackle different Angular challenges. So, let’s build our own custom Angular services and master the concept of Observables. Each section of this course provides you with hands-on training in working with custom services or built-in services.
This course will teach you not only to build services but also to use them in Angular components. By the end of this course, you will be able to create dynamic web applications using the REST API, unit-test your services, and develop a more solid understanding of asynchronous and reactive programming.
The course has been designed so that viewers can understand the concepts of Angular Services and asynchronous programming in depth with the help of various examples.
What You Will Learn
- Create discrete, functional services to meet application requirements
- Delve into the core concepts of Angular services and asynchronous programming
- Create custom services and use them in components.
- Gain knowledge about Angular’s dependency injection system
- Learn about observables and reactive programming with examples
- Build a dynamic CRUD application from scratch
- Write testable and shippable code