English | 2020 | ISBN: 1789954401 | 154 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 14 MB
Enhance the development workflow and manage utilities with the latest features of Webpack and Babel
Webpack has emerged to be the most popular module bundler for web development projects is one of the best web development build tools.
This quick reference will introduce you to Webpack for initializing dependency management in your web projects. Beginning with code splitting and transpiling, you will be taught about dependency graphs, how to configure them to achieve greater functionality and uncover hidden features. You will go through the difference between configuration files and options and how Node.js plays a role in it. From there, you will be taken to the realm of frameworks and unsupported code which can be processed using loaders. At this point, you will be well on the way to developing superhero-like skills in application bundling and will be introduced to the art of custom loader and plugin development.
By the end of this book, you will have mastered deployment, live coding, and even hot module replacement.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with Webpack Bundle configuration and set options
- Handle dependencies in complex web applications
- Breakdown complex problems into simple ones with advanced debugging procedures
- Master version migration and deployment hurdles
- Deploy Webpack application using Babel