English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 5h 09m | 741 MB
Use Terraform to create a reusable AWS VPC infrastructure
Are you looking to replace your complete Infrastructure as Code setup? Do you want to learn what is arguably the best and most popular infrastructure configuration management tool on the market—Terraform—and make a huge contribution to your skillset? Then this course is what you need! You not only learn how to implement Terraform code but also how to implement an AWS Well-Architected Framework-recommended deployment model for a Virtual Private Cloud.
Terraform is currently holds the leader (cf. Google Trends) compared to the other main Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tool. The relative lack of professionals with Terraform expertise makes it invaluable to learn as soon as you can, to make your professional skills stand out. With this course, you’ll learn everything you need to get started with Terraform in minimal time! We start with the basics (such as providers, variables, and resources) and learn more advanced ways to use Terraform, such as modules. After covering everything you need to know about Terraform, you’ll implement your own reusable AWS VPC networking module, with which you’ll be able to launch your networking infrastructure anywhere, anytime, with ease!
So, get started with Terraform and start implementing your own infrastructures today!
- A solid understanding of the leading infrastructure language and Terraform HCL 0.12 specifics and features
- Read and code against AWS using the Terraform HCL language
- Implement any simple-to-complex infrastructure type on AWS
- Build your own reusable modules for any infrastructure on AWS
- Maintain control of your cloud infrastructure
- Use S3 and store scalable data in the cloud