English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 17.5 Hours | 4.26 GB
An unique course which covers the ten most popular PHP frameworks and help you learn them by building projects
Each framework comes with its own set of benefits and features. If you are new to coding and haven’t yet determined which framework fits your developing style, then this course is perfect for you.
Our PHP framework tutorial covers 10 of the most popular frameworks that are available. These frameworks come with different features that make it stand out amongst the other frameworks. Not only will we go over each framework and its features, but we will also use the framework to create an application for some hands-on experience.
In this course, we will cover the following frameworks:
- Learn how to create a Patient Manager using the CakePHP framework
- Design a Job Board using the Yii2 framework
- Create an Event Calendar with the Symfony framework
- Build a Sparkup CMS using the Codeigniter framework
- Learn how to design a Photo Gallery with the Laravel framework
- Create a Knowledgebase using Zend framework
- Create a RESTful API using Slim framework
- Make a FreshIdeas Idea Diary using the Nette framework
- Design a Weblink Manager with the PHPixie framework
- Create an Albumshelf with the FuelPHP framework