English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 9h 31m | 2.10 GB
Spring Boot is highly in-demand and the ultimate way to develop Java applications. Start developing your apps right now!
This course will explore the Spring Framework and Spring Boot in depth. You’ll develop Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring REST applications, and much more starting from scratch! The list of technologies we cover in this course is huge. Covering everything with the Spring technology stack, combining all the technologies we learned, we will build a full-featured, production-grade Spring MVC CRUD application where we will use Spring Data, Spring REST, Spring MVC, Thymeleaf, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap! So we will get a taste of UI and frontend development too with Spring.
This course covers a huge list of technologies, covering everything from the Spring technology stack; by combining all the technologies we learned, we will build a full-featured, production-grade Spring MVC CRUD application where we will use Spring Data, Spring REST, Spring MVC, Thymeleaf, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap! So we will also get a taste of UI and frontend development with Spring!
What You Will Learn
- Ways to get up and running with Spring Boot
- Understand how Spring and Spring Boot work
- Work with Spring Profiles and Spring Configuration
- Develop Spring MVC applications from scratch
- Connect to databases with Spring Data and JPA
- Create repositories and manage entities
- Develop a full-fledged RESTful API
- Understand HTTP Request and Response life cycles
- Work with REST Templates, Netflix Feign Client, and Eureka Server
- Develop a full-featured Spring MVC CRUD application with the latest technologies
- See changes instantly with Spring Dev Tools and LiveReload
- Document your RESTful API with Swagger
- Schedule actions and events with Spring Scheduler
- Template and send email with Thymeleaf and Spring Mail