English | 2019 | ISBN: 1789342482 | 284 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Design interactive graphics and visuals for your data-driven applications using the popular open-source Chart.js data visualization library.
Chart.js is a free, open-source data visualization library, maintained by an active community of developers in GitHub, where it rates as the second most popular data visualization library. If you want to quickly create responsive Web-based data visualizations for the Web, Chart.js is a great choice.
By the end of the book, you will be able to create beautiful, efficient and interactive data visualizations for the Web using Chart.js.
What you will learn
- Learn how to create interactive and responsive data visualizations using Chart.js
- Learn how to create Canvas-based graphics without Canvas programming
- Create composite charts and configure animated data updates and transitions
- Efficiently display quantitative information using bar and line charts, scatterplots, and pie charts
- Learn how to load, parse, and filter external files in JSON and CSV formats
- Understand the benefits of using a data visualization framework