English | 2023 | 288 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 10 MB
Build Large and Scalable front-ends that leverage component isolation, a centralized state manager, internationalization, localization, Custom Component Libraries, API-client code that easily can switch between mocked data and live data and more.
Build Large and Scalable front-ends with a large organized code base that is easy to expand and maintain using technique like:
- Development of UI components in isolation using an API client that can easily serve live data or mocked data
- Centralized state manager
- Create Custom Component Libraries
- Internationalization and Localization for language translation and number/dates formatting according to a specific culture
- TypeScript type-checking at development time to decrease run-time bugs or errors
- Directory structure, file, and code naming conventions
- Unit tests for models and components
- Container Components
- Composition architecture (hooks)
- And more
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!