English | 2016 | 458 Pages | True PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 10 MB
Laravel: Code Smart is the third installment in my ‘Code’ series of books for the Laravel framework. The ‘Code’ books have thousands of readers and are considered by many to be the most effective method of learning the Laravel framework. As always, my books serve as both an introduction for beginners, and reference material for more experienced developers. I promise that you’re going to love it! You’ll be writing Laravel applications in no time.
Code Smart is the true evolution of the ‘Code’ series. Here are some of the new features.
- Full support for Laravel 5.
- Revamped code examples, with improved highlighting.
- Existing content from Code Bright is refreshed for the new generation of Laravel.
- Code samples now adhere to the PSR-2 coding standard, and use modern PHP features.
- Spelling and grammar have improved tenfold!
- Entirely new introductory and installation chapters. It’s now much easier to get started.
- Get started using ‘Homestead’ to be up and running with Laravel in no time at all.
- A bunch of extra hints and tips scattered throughout the chapters.
- Free beer.