English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 56m | 253 MB
Practical solutions to design, implement and deploy Kubernetes Cluster for production grid environment
Kubernetes is Google’s solution for managing clusters of containers. Kubernetes provides a declarative API to manage clusters while giving us a lot of flexibility. This course will provide you with recipes on managing containers more effectively in different production scenarios by using Kubernetes.
You will first learn how Kubernetes works with containers and will work through an overview of the main Kubernetes features such as pods, replication controllers, and more. Next, you will learn how to create Kubernetes clusters and how to run programs on Kubernetes. Then you will be introduced to features such as high availability, setting up Kubernetes masters, using Kubernetes with Docker, and orchestration with Kubernetes using AWS. Later, you will explore how to use Kubernetes-UI and how to set up and manage Kubernetes clusters on the cloud and bare-metal. You will also work through recipes on microservice management with Kubernetes.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to use Kubernetes in production and will have a better understanding of how to manage your containers using Kubernetes.
This hands-on course will be reinforced using verbal instruction, so you can easily follow the screencast. A GitHub link will be shared with learners as well.
What You Will Learn
- Build your own high-availability container clusters
- Deploy and manage highly scalable, containerized applications with Kubernetes
- Adopt secure and high-performance best practices with Kubernetes
- Track metrics and logs for every container running in your cluster
- Streamline the way you deploy and manage your applications with large-scale container orchestration
- Architect a robust Kubernetes cluster for long-time operation.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Kubernetes clusters and run highly available Kubernetes
- Learn the art of running complex stateful applications in your container environment