English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 08m | 4.32 GB
Deploy and manage production-ready Kubernetes clusters on AWS
Docker containers have transformed the way containerized applications are built, deployed, and managed in the cloud. Work becomes easy and interesting if you know how to use the orchestration tools of Kubernetes to deploy production-ready clusters on the AWS platform.
You’ll start the course by learning about the powerful abstractions of Kubernetes - Pods and Services - that make managing container deployments easy. You’ll also learn how to set up a production-ready Kubernetes cluster on AWS while learning several techniques you need to successfully deploy and manage your own applications.
By the end of the course, you’ll plenty of hands-on experience with Kubernetes on AWS. You’ll also have picked up some tips on deploying and managing applications, keeping your cluster and applications secure, and ensuring that your whole system is reliable and resilient to failure.
- Provision a production-ready Kubernetes cluster on AWS
- Deploy your own applications to Kubernetes with Helm
- Discover strategies for troubleshooting your cluster
- Explore the best ways to monitor your cluster and the applications running on it
- Supercharge your cluster by integrating it with the tools provided by the AWS platform
- Architect your cluster for high availability