English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 2.5 Hours | 858 MB
Get the skills and motivation you need in order to become an outstanding developer, and get a better position.
If you want to establish yourself as a senior developer, you need to know more than just the latest frameworks and technologies.
If you feel you have the knowledge it takes to advance to a better position, but something is still missing and you don’t seem to get there – you’ve come to the right place!
In this course, Oren, a seasoned development manager, takes you on a pragmatic journey to master the skills you need to become a senior developer which are not thought anywhere else!
Here are some of the topics you’ll learn:
- How to perform a task with ZERO bugs.
- How to find the optimal solution for a task.
- How to handle bugs efficiently.
- How to choose which technologies, methodologies etc. to learn in order to get to where you want professionally.
- How to stand out in his team.
- And so much more..
So if you don’t want to get stuck behind, this course will get you from where you are right now, be it a student or a junior software developer, to becoming a senior software developer, with basic and advanced insights, advices and tips!
What you’ll learn
- Create software with minimum bugs
- Solve bugs efficiently
- Plan your technologies learning path
- How to stand out in your team
- How to be productive as a developer
- How to constantly improve
- Many other critical skills and techniques
2 Who is a senior developer
3 How this course is built
5 Understand the task
12 Set yourself goals
13 Know your resources
14 Techniques I – Theory
15 Techniques II – Practice
16 Plan your path
Take the next step
19 Time management
20 Code quality
21 Saying No to your manager
22 The Zone
23 Stand out
25 Back to “Who is a senior developer”
26 Last lesson
27 A Note before we begin
28 My job interview tips – Part I
29 My job interview tips – Part II
30 Asking Questions Professionally & Politely
31 Overcoming Being Stuck – Part I
32 Overcoming Being Stuck – Part II