English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 0h 50m | 222 MB
Did you want to create a download file option for your web visitors – downloading content from data and even a Google Spreadsheet?
- Setting up a default data object
- Generating a downloadable CSV file on the fly
- Element select and style manipulation
- Adding event listeners to elements
- createObjectURL method to create file URLs
- Cleaning and restructuring of data objects for CSV
- Adding elements and removing elements from the web page
- Use of fetch to get Google Spreadsheet JSON feed
- Setup of Google Spreadsheet JSON
- Restructuring JSON to array format for CSV file
- Source Code is included so you can try the code and build your own version of the application.
This course is designed to get you started quickly with step-by-step training. The source code is included so you can try it for yourself.
What You Will Learn
- How to create elements dynamically
Introduction to creating a mini application that generates Text and CSV files
1 Introduction to development of application Google Sheet to CSV.
3 Setup Data Values to use a placeholder content
6 Create CSV File using code
7 Export Fixer and cleaning of structure of data.
9 Fetch Data from JSON data to use as application data
10 Google Sheet to CSV final code tweaks and updates