English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788470414 | 352 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 15 MB
Master over 60 recipes to help you deliver completely scalable and serverless cloud-native applications
Cloud-native development is a modern approach to building and running applications that leverages the merits of the cloud computing model. With cloud-native development, teams can deliver faster and in a more lean and agile manner as compared to traditional approaches. This recipe-based guide provides quick solutions for your cloud-native applications.
In the latter chapters you’ll explore techniques for building fully automated, continuous deployment pipelines and gain insights into polyglot cloud-native development on popular cloud platforms such as Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). By the end of the book, you’ll be able to apply these skills to build powerful cloud-native solutions.
What you will learn
- Implement patterns such as Event Streaming, CQRS, and Event Sourcing
- Deploy multi-regional, multi-master solutions
- Secure your cloud-native services with OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Create a robust cloud-native continuous deployment pipeline
- Run services on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Implement autonomous services to limit the impact of failures