English | 2018 | ISBN: 1789131895 | 524 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 77 MB
Learn how to build scalable, resilient, and effective applications in Java that suit your software requirements.
Java is one of the most commonly used software languages by programmers and developers. In this book, you’ll learn the new features of Java 11 quickly and experience a simple and powerful approach to software development. You’ll see how to use the Java runtime tools, understand the Java environment, and create a simple namesorting Java application. Further on, you’ll learn about advanced technologies that Java delivers, such as web programming and parallel computing, and will develop a mastermind game. Moving on, we provide more simple examples, to build a foundation before diving into some complex data structure problems that will solidify your Java 11 skills. With a special focus on the features of new projects: Project Valhalla, Project Panama, Project Amber, and Project Loom, this book will help you get employed as a top-notch Java developer. By the end of the book, you’ll have a firm foundation to continue your journey toward becoming a professional Java developer.
What You Will Learn
- Compile, package, and run a program using a build management tool
- Get to know the principles of test-driven development
- Separate the wiring of multiple modules from application logic
- Use Java annotations for configuration
- Master the scripting API built into the Java language
- Understand static versus dynamic implementation of code