English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 7h 45m | 1.85 GB
Integrate Facebook, AdMob, Amazon, Google Sign-In, and other third-party iOS SDKs into your apps via Xcode 10, iOS 12, and Swift 4
Are you an iOS developer looking to work as a freelancer or get a job in the industry? Do you want to increase your market worth? Do you want to learn how to integrate third-party SDKs into your own app? Do you want to be job-ready and learn how to tackle most client requests when you work as a freelancer? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
This course includes ALL the most popular third-party iOS SDKs that you will need to learn to be job-ready. Vendor SDKs we’ll cover include:
Amazon AWS S3
Google Sign In
Other SDKs (including DropBox, Firebase, PayPal, to name a few…)
There’s no better time to become a professional iOS developer. App development continues to grow and more developers are required and earn good salaries.
- Be more productive when coding, and develop better products
- Go beyond the basic Apple API and use other popular APIs
- How to get a new job or career (either within the industry or as a freelancer)!
- Include Facebook login in any app
- Authenticate users with Google sign-in
- Authenticate users with Twitter sign-in
- Accept credit cards in your app
- Learn how to track crashes even for live apps
- Upload files to an Amazon S3 bucket
- Use the Foursquare API to find popular places around you
- Send push notifications the using OneSignal SDK
- Integrate Google banners and full-screen ads in apps