English | 2014 | ISBN: 978-1466515659 | 258 Pages | PDF | 13 MBPresenting cutting-edge research, Intrusion Detection in Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks explores the security aspects of the basic categories of wireless ad-hoc networks and related application areas. Focusing on intrusion detection systems (IDSs), it explains how to establish security solutions for the range of wireless networks, including mobile ad-hoc networks, hybrid wireless networks, and sensor networks. This edited volume reviews and analyzes state-of-the-art IDSs for various wireless ad-hoc networks. It includes case studies on honesty-based intrusion detection systems, cluster oriented-based intrusion detection systems, and trust-based intrusion detection systems.
- Addresses architecture and organization issues
- Examines the different types of routing attacks for WANs
- Explains how to ensure Quality of Service in secure routing
- Considers honesty and trust-based IDS solutions
- Explores emerging trends in WAN security
- Describes the blackhole attack detection technique