English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 27m | 334 MB
Master SQLite databases with Python the fast and easy way!
These days, everything uses a database, and SQLite is one of the most popular databases out there. Free and open-source, SQLite is a great database for smaller projects, hobby projects, or testing and development.
Likewise, Python is one of the most popular and powerful programming languages today. Pairing the two together is a powerful combination!
In this course you’ll learn the basics of using SQLite with Python.
You’ll learn how to create databases and tables, add data, sort data, create reports, pull specific data, and more.
For this course, we assume you already have a basic knowledge of Python programming, but you don’t need to know anything at all about databases or SQLite to take the course.
At the end of the course, you’ll build a very basic app to help reinforce all the things you learned along the way.
This course is packed with step-by-step instructions and working examples.
- Understand how to use SQLite databases with Python
- Understand the basics of what a database can do.
- Install Python, SQLite, Sublime Text, and Git Bash
- You’ll learn how to create a database and table
- How to put data in and take data out using Python
- How to update and delete data from a database
- How to explore what’s in a database whenever you want
- How to create basic reports with data from your database