English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 55m | 939 MB
Build cool Internet of Things (IoT) projects using Microsoft Azure cloud services
If you are looking for that one course that will help you gain the confidence to learn Microsoft Azure IoT, you have come to the right place.
With numerous custom-made illustrations and animations, we have set the standard in terms of production quality so that you can have a terrific learning experience. This course is meant for anyone who wants to build real-world IoT applications using Microsoft Azure Cloud services.
If you are an engineer who wants to start working with one of the most popular cloud based IoT platforms or a hobbyist looking to enter the world of the Internet of Things, you will find this course very useful. This is because we have tailored this course by giving equal importance to both the projects as well as the concepts.
- Code and understand your Arduino sketch for sending data to your Azure IoT Hub
- Set up your R-Pi and hook-up the HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor to your R-Pi
- Code and understand your Python script and view the sensor data in the Azure portal
- Create a Shared Access Policy/Key for the Service Bus namespace
- Implementing triggering of an LED using Python script