English | 2019 | ISBN: 1789956870 | 252 Pages | EPUB | 48 MB
Create and program Internet of Things projects using the Espressif ESP32.
ESP32 is a low-cost MCU with integrated Wi-Fi and BLE. Various modules and development boards-based on ESP32 are available for building IoT applications easily. Wi-Fi and BLE are a common network stack in the Internet of Things application. These network modules can leverage your business and projects needs for cost-effective benefits.
This book will serve as a fundamental guide for developing an ESP32 program. We will start with GPIO programming involving some sensor devices. Then we will study ESP32 development by building a number of IoT projects, such as weather stations, sensor loggers, smart homes, Wi-Fi cams and Wi-Fi wardriving. Lastly, we will enable ESP32 boards to execute interactions with mobile applications and cloud servers such as AWS.
By the end of this book, you will be up and running with various IoT project-based ESP32 chip.
What you will learn
- Understand how to build a sensor monitoring logger
- Create a weather station to sense temperature and humidity using ESP32
- Build your own W-iFi wardriving with ESP32. Use BLE to make interactions between ESP32 and Android
- Understand how to create connections to interact between ESP32 and mobile applications
- Learn how to interact between ESP32 boards and cloud servers
- Build an IoT Application-based ESP32 board