English | 2019 | ISBN: 1838646073 | 712 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 60 MB
Evade antiviruses and bypass firewalls with the most widely used penetration testing frameworks
Penetration testing or ethical hacking is a legal and foolproof way to identify vulnerabilities in your system. With thorough penetration testing, you can secure your system against the majority of threats.
This Learning Path starts with an in-depth explanation of what hacking and penetration testing is. You’ll gain a deep understanding of classical SQL and command injection flaws, and discover ways to exploit these flaws to secure your system. You’ll also learn how to create and customize payloads to evade antivirus software and bypass an organization’s defenses. Whether it’s exploiting server vulnerabilities and attacking client systems, or compromising mobile phones and installing backdoors, this Learning Path will guide you through all this and more to improve your defense against online attacks.
By the end of this Learning Path, you’ll have the knowledge and skills you need to invade a system and identify all its vulnerabilities.
This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products:
- Web Penetration Testing with Kali Linux – Third Edition by Juned Ahmed Ansari and Gilberto Najera-Gutierrez
- Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook – Third Edition by Abhinav Singh , Monika Agarwal, et al
What you will learn
- Build and analyze Metasploit modules in Ruby
- Integrate Metasploit with other penetration testing tools
- Use server-side attacks to detect vulnerabilities in web servers and their applications
- Explore automated attacks such as fuzzing web applications
- Identify the difference between hacking a web application and network hacking
- Deploy Metasploit with the Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES)
- Use MSFvenom to generate payloads and backdoor files, and create shellcode