English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 27m | 530 MB
Installation, configuration, and management of Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V virtual networks, virtual hard drives, and virtual machines
Hyper-V is Microsoft’s hardware virtualization product and it will let you create and run software on a virtual machine. It’s more cost effective in most scenarios, because it more efficiently utilizes physical server resources.
In this course, you’ll see how to implement Hyper-V to reduce software licensing costs and free up your staff time. You’ll see how to install the Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V role and deploy virtual networks, virtual hard drives, and virtual machines.
Moving on, you’ll discover the best practices for a virtual machine and virtual hard drive storage. We’ll give you detailed guidance on how to attain high performance by leveraging Hyper-V virtual network adapter features and virtual machine configuration.
By the end of this course, you’ll have learned how to deploy a Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V server. You’ll deploy and configure virtual switches, virtual hard drives, and virtual machines.
This course provides comprehensive demonstrations followed by hands-on instructions to ensure maximum retention of Hyper-V management skills. Hyper-V best practices and useful tips are included to provide real-world, practical applications. Any new feature or technology is fully explained in lay terms to ensure comprehension.
What You Will Learn
- Successfully deploy a Hyper-V server and related management services and interfaces
- Create virtual networks and add virtual networks to an existing virtual local area network (VLAN)
- Deploy highly available virtual hard drives for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Manage virtual machine deployment and migration between Hyper-V servers
- Manage virtual machines, including checkpoints and virtual machine state, and execute PowerShell script from the Hyper-V server