English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 7h 53m | 2.87 GB
Implement and manage high-availability and its features for fault-tolerant and always-available services with Windows Server 2019
Windows services these days almost never stand alone. Our need for always-on applications means that just about everything you manage must be made highly available. The need for always-on applications in this day and age is at an all-time high, and so is the need for high availability technologies. This course explores preparing, configuring, and managing high-availability technologies in Windows Server 2019.
This course explores a range of high availability technologies available in Windows Server 2019 for Hyper-V, as well as other common Windows services. You’ll explore the preparation, configuration, and management of Windows Failover Clustering, both with and without Storage Spaces Direct. Later, you’ll delve into Storage Replicas, Hyper-V Replicas, Network Load Balancing, Shared Nothing Live Migration, and Stretch Clustering, among a range of supplementary out-of-the-box technologies for Windows workloads. You’ll also extend your skills by implementing and managing Failover Clusters and Storage Spaces Direct, and you’ll manage VM movement in clustered nodes.
By the end of this course, you will have the foundational knowledge to be able to implement a highly available Windows Server 2019 environment like a pro.
The course takes a hands-on approach with practical demos on each topic performed in its virtual labs. It is recommended that students build their own lab environment (as detailed in Section 1 of the course) and follow along with the demos. The course offers hands-on instructions, interesting and illustrative examples, and clear explanations of each topic.
What You Will Learn
- Design and implement a highly available, modern datacenter
- Plan and implement a highly available disaster recovery solution for your Datacenter
- Gain the necessary skills to implement a load balancer solution for your web apps or frontend workloads
- Create highly available Failover Clusters for your critical workloads
- Master all the skills you need to properly manage your failover clusters
- Explore all the ins and outs of the Hyper-V hypervisor along with its new features introduced in Windows Server 2019
- Explore the built-in monitoring capabilities of Hyper-V on Windows Server 2019
- Master the skills you need to manage VM movement within a cluster