English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 6m | 347 MB
Many apps are released for free. So how are iOS developers making money? In-app purchasing is the leading way to make a profitable mobile app. In fact, over 76% of all revenue in the App Store is generated through in-app purchases. In this course, Ron Buencamino shows developers how to implement in-app purchasing of premium content, virtual goods, and subscriptions with Swift 2.
First, learn what you can legitimately offer for sale in the App Store. Apple’s guidelines restrict the sale of certain products, including real-world goods. Next, learn how to configure new products for sale with iTunes Connect and retrieve the product information in your app. Ron then shows how to request and process payments, and deliver the user’s purchases to their iOS device. There are separate chapters for working with subscriptions and restoring purchased content when users have to reinstall the app—a smart strategy for keeping your app rating high.
- What you can and can’t sell in the App Store
- Creating products in iTunes Connect
- Retrieving product information
- Requesting payments in your app
- Processing App Store transactions
- Delivering products to your app
- Working with subscriptions
- Restoring purchased content