Build and deploy a live website in just 30 minutes using Hugo. The Hugo engine lets you rapidly deliver static sites that are low maintenance, high performance, and feature rich.
In Hugo in Action you will learn:
- Building web pages with Hugo and Jamstack
- Creating content using Markdown
- Content management with Hugo
- Designing new Hugo themes
- Using the Go template language
- Managing dependencies with Hugo modules
- Accessing APIs with Jamstack
- Content tagging with markup
Because they load pre-built pages, static websites are simple, secure, and incredibly fast. With the Hugo static site generator you can build and render a website in seconds without the grind of hand coding the pages. Hugo takes a directory of content and templates and renders it as a full HTML and CSS website—perfect for blogs, documentation, and other sites that don’t require real-time updates.
In Hugo in Action you’ll learn step-by-step how to build efficient, low-maintenance static web sites. You’ll use Hugo as a CMS and web development environment, create custom pages, and design your own Hugo themes. And you won’t stop there! Moving beyond the basics, you’ll incorporate the Jamstack model to add capabilities like eCommerce and your own APIs. The result: rich websites that are flexible and incredibly stable.Homepage