English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-0-672-33623-2 | 768 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 79 MB
No previous experience required. By following each short, one-hour lesson in this book, anyone can learn the basics of web development.
Learn at your own pace. You can work through each lesson sequentially to make sure you thoroughly understand all the concepts and methodologies, or you can focus on specific lessons to learn the techniques that interest you most.
Test your knowledge. Each lesson ends with a Workshop section filled with questions, answers, and exercises for further study.
Learn on your own time, at your own pace
- Thoroughly updated and revised to cover the latest web publishing technologies and techniques
- Learn how to fully implement the HTML5 and CSS3 standards
- Clear, step-by-step lessons give you hands-on practice in creating web pages with HTML
- Learn the basics of working with text and creating links
- Add images and graphics to your page
- Use CSS to style a site and position elements on a page
- Structure a page with HTML5
- Use responsive web design to make your pages look good on different-sized screens
- Design for the mobile web
- Find out how to get your site online and let people know it’s there
- Learn how to optimize your site for search engines
Register your book at informit.com/register for access to source code, example files, updates, and links as they become available.Homepage