English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-1801817028 | 384 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 24 MB
Accelerate your career by enhancing your projects with this comprehensive guide to test architectures and methodologies
- Explore the full test architecture spectrum
- Discover a range of challenging automation applications with real-case scenarios
- Learn with easy-to-follow start-up examples including DevOps for testing, AI, XR, cloud
- Purchase of the print or Kindle book includes a free PDF eBook
Websites are often the first point of contact for customers, and they need to be of the highest quality to ensure customer satisfaction. Quality maintenance is a key element of delivering high-quality websites, and this book will help you automate and test architectures to stay on top of it.
How to Test a Time Machine provides step-by-step explanations of essential concepts and practical examples on automation. You’ll begin by determining the best system for measuring and delivering quality for your company, by learning to identify where your company is in terms of quality, techniques, and tools.
By the end of this book, you’ll be able to deliver higher quality websites in a limited time by implementing automation best practices, testing methodologies, and quality assurance.
What you will learn
- Identify quality maturity and processes to step-up your product quality
- Acquire skills to think out of the box for testing methodologies
- Explore types of tests and their application from a unique perspective
- Understand how to apply different technologies to testing
- Run code exercises and tools for practicing and polishing your testing skills
- Expedite your career growth with quality assurance
Resolve the captcha to access the links!