English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 6 Hours | 810 MB
React Training for Those Who Don't Code Good
Here is what I will provide for you:
- A React course you can actually finish. A React course you can actually understand. A React course that moves step by step with no steps skipped.
- Reviews. Lot's of reviews.
- Challenges. Lot's of challenges.
- Mini-projects. Lot's of mini-projects.
- To steal the words from Zoolander. This is a React course for "those who don't code good."
Here is why this course stands out:
- This will be the slowest moving React course you will find.
- This will focus on the basic fundamentals that could be of great help in future React courses you might take or understanding the React Docs.
- This is not a "zero to hero" course. Those don't really work. This is a "zero to 20mph" kind of course.
- I will take for granted as little as possible in teaching sections and reinforcing what we have learned.
- This isn't a code along course alone. Through lots of challenges and repetition you will be able to take everything we learn and build with it. You won't wide up with an elaborate project for your portfolio that you don't understand.
- I will filter through and synthesize large and complex React concepts and break them down to a practical beginner level.
- We will build slow, but you will understand what we are doing.
- We aren't going to build one big app but many smaller applications where you learn key concepts.
- Repetition, Repetition, Repetition. We will repeat things a lot.
1 Getting Started From Scratch
2 Course Code
3 Challenge - Using JSX
4 Code Refactor
5 Rendering One Element
6 Outputting Multiple Elements
7 Babel and React
Components in React
8 Creating Stateless Functional Components
9 Stateless Functional Components Practice
10 Creating Class Components
11 Class Components Practice
Styling in React
12 Styling Stateless Functional Components
13 Styling within Component
14 Styling Class Components
Capstone Project - FriendLy
15 Building Your First Complex Component
16 Setting Up the Project
17 Building Our Components
18 Styling Our Components Part One
19 Styling Our Components Part Two
20 Object Literal Notation
21 Object Literal Notation Lab
22 Accessing Values with Dot and Bracket Notation
23 Accessing Values with Dot and Bracket Notation Lab
Section 5 Props
24 Props part 1 - Stateless Functional Component
25 Props part 2 - Class Components
26 Props part 3 - Color Spectrum Refactor
27 Codepen Challenges
28 Codepen challenge 1
29 Codepen challenge 2
30 Codepen challenge 3
31 Codepen challenge 4
32 Codepen challenge 5
33 Capstone Project - Image Links
34 Props Project
35 Functional Programming - Filter
36 Filter Lab
38 Map Lab
Iterating Through Lists
39 Iterating Through Lists
40 Iterating Through Lists part 2
41 Filter and Map Method on an Array
42 Rendering Two Filtered and Transformed Lists to the DOM
43 Codepen challenge 1
44 Codepen challenge 2
45 Color Spectrum Refactor
Capstone Project One - Refactor
46 FriendLy App Refactor with Map Method
47 FriendLy - Filter and Map Two Lists to the DOM
48 Further React Learning
49 Useless Note Taker - Intro to React Events
50 Events Part 2
51 This Bind Lecture
52 This Bind Lab
53 Guess My Age - Intro to React State
54 Meal Voter
55 React Forms
Ajax Requests and Lifecycle Methods
56 Intro to Ajax Requests and the Fetch API