English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 18m | 873 MB
Build React-based applications and add features to them using Webpack
In this course, you will be shown the benefits of using Webpack for React based development. You will be given an exhaustive walkthrough of Webpack loaders. You will be shown how you can develop apps using Webpack Dev servers. You will then use React components and containers in your blogging application to add features such as text markup, searching, and listing posted articles. You’ll earn how you can lazy-load your application to save your time when you split your code.
The course provides simple Webpack configurations and demonstrates the ability to import modules. Further on, you will be shown how to use link tags to navigate to a certain page.
What You Will Learn
- Implement React JSX, SASS, and image loaders
- Execute image compression using loaders
- Build your own photo gallery and blogging applications
- Learn how to auto-reload your app on code changes
- Explore application development using HMR
- Practice Webpack Dev server configuration
- Configure your Webpack plugins
- Split your code for better performance
- Work through the lazy loading of your application