English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 30m | 704 MB
Build, secure, and launch an interactive app with ASP.NET 3.0 and Angular 7
Have you ever wondered why so many applications do not become successful or popular? Are you looking to create a user-friendly cross-platform app with a powerful UI? This course will teach you to blend the power of Angular UI and .NET Core to create interactive, real-world applications that can easily communicate between the frontend and backend.
You will create strong Angular UI (and flawless cross-platform ASP.NET Core) shopping applications and web services for querying data. Then you will move on to structure Angular routing, build a pipeline, and complete a nice Angular UI with a shopping cart.
By the end of the course you will be an established and confident full-stack developer who can easily build projects/models using Angular and ASP.NET
In this course, you’ll end up with a nice-looking interface that powers an online store whose code can be used as a starting point for a real application.
What You Will Learn
- How to develop and implement an online movie DVD store powered by Angular
- Learn about the new features of ASP.NET Core 3
- Learn about new Angular features such as modules, services, and routing
- Entity framework & how to model/implement a database for your app
- How to set up a nice-looking interface for an online store using Angular
- Create and implement a web service for an Angular app
- Structure your Angular app through routing configuration
- Design/build administration features in Angular apps