English | 2020 | ISBN: 1839213984 | 263 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 112 MB
A beginner’s guide to implementing effective enterprise collaboration and teamwork using Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a platform for unified communication in modern workplaces. It not only enables effective communication, but also helps you manage your resources through its integration with various Microsoft Office 365 services. This book offers a comprehensive introduction to the platform, getting you up to speed in no time. Complete with hands-on tutorials, projects, and self-assessment questions, this easy-to-follow guide will teach you how to use Teams in the best possible way.
Starting with the basic concepts that will help you collaborate on Teams, you’ll then delve into expert techniques for creating and managing Teams. A dedicated section also features industry practices to help enhance collaboration in modern workplaces. In later chapters, you’ll explore Microsoft services such as SharePoint, Planner, and OneDrive and learn how they interact with Microsoft Teams. You’ll even get to grips with dealing with permissions and security issues in managing private and public teams and channels. All along, you’ll discover practical scenarios that will help you improve the collaboration in your organization and increase productivity by using Teams features.
By the end of this book, you’ll have hands-on experience with how to use Microsoft Teams, along with the skills you need to improve the way people collaborate in your organization.
What you will learn
- Create teams, channels, and tabs in Microsoft Teams
- Explore the Teams architecture and various Office 365 components included in Teams
- Integrate Teams with Microsoft Outlook for scheduling meetings and live events
- Configure and manage apps shared between SharePoint and Teams
- Create automated scripts for managing a Teams environment using PowerShell
- Discover techniques for preventing conflicts between Teams and other Office 365 applications