English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 48m | 403 MB
Use the power of Java Regex to search, edit and manipulate text from scratch
Regular expressions (Regex) are specially encoded text strings, which are used as patterns for matching sets of strings. The search pattern can be anything from a simple character, a fixed string, or a complex expression containing special characters describing the pattern. It can also be used to search, edit, and manipulate text.
This course will help you get up and running with Regular expressions in Java 12. You’ll begin with the basics of Regular Expressions (Regex), which covers the topics with a hands-on approach. We’ll also cover the prerequisites required such as JUnit. With the help of practical Java Regex examples, get complete insights into the rules to write regular expressions. You will use regular expressions with String methods and cover Pattern and Matcher for advanced regular expressions.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to master Regular Expressions with Java 12 Regex API.
A practical step-by-step hands-on guide for creating regular expressions in Java language.
What You Will Learn
- Use Java Regular Expression Matcher API and Pattern API
- Implement Regex by leveraging the available Pattern Classes
- Creating complex character groups using Capturing Groups
- Make your Regex to match the number of occurrences using Quantifiers
- Leverage Boundary Matchers to match words in a specific place of text
- Solve complex matching problems with Matcher Class Methods
- Create fast and efficient regular expressions