English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1020 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 38m | 264 MB
Use two powerhouse technologies for future-proof, full-stack web applications
This course is a hands-on guide that will help you build strong full-stack applications using React and Apollo GraphQL platform. The course starts with Hello World in GraphQL and in a step-by-step manner progressively introduces advanced topics covered with theoretical and practical examples.
You’ll cover challenges and problems and fix them via GraphQL’s unique features. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to make architectural and design decisions for your application’s API.
By the end of the course, you will be proficient in using GraphQL and React to all your full-stack development requirements.
This course follows learning by doing approach whereby concepts are taught as the various components of the example project are created.
What You Will Learn
- Integrate the Apollo platform in your existing applications
- Query and mutate data from your React App
- Resolve data from multi-table databases and system architectures
- Build models and schemas for users and posts using Apollo
- Hook Apollo into React and build frontend components using GQL
Write complex React components and share data across them