English | 2018 | ISBN: 1789138085 | 302 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 15 MB
Hands-On Full-Stack Development with Spring 5 and React: Build Modern and Scalable Full Stack applications
Develop efficient and modern full-stack applications using Spring Boot and React 16
Apart from knowing how to write frontend and backend code, a full-stack engineer has to tackle all the problems that are encountered in the application development life cycle, starting from a simple idea to UI design, the technical design, and all the way to implementing, testing, production, deployment, and monitoring. This book covers the full set of technologies that you need to know to become a full-stack web developer with Spring Boot for the backend and React for the frontend.
You will also create a Docker container for your application. Finally, the book will lay out the best practices that underpin professional full-stack web development.
What You Will Learn
- Create a RESTful web service with Spring Boot
- Understand how to use React for frontend programming
- Gain knowledge of how to create unit tests using JUnit
- Discover the techniques that go into securing the backend using Spring Security
- Learn how to use Material UI in the user interface to make it more user-friendly
- Create a React app by using the Create React App starter kit made by Facebook