English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 51m | 534 MB
A practical guide to MongoDB 4.0 with a test-driven development approach for handling your applications and their data
MongoDB is one of the best database management systems out there for large applications. It makes data easy to work with. Ad hoc queries, indexing, and a robust aggregation framework provides powerful ways to access and analyze your data.
This course will help you become proficient in using MongoDB for your applications and handling its data. We’ll take a test-driven approach to the NodeJS environment with Jest to explore all the features that MongoDB has to offer. Throughout the course, we’ll build a taxi aggregator database, simulate real-world challenges, and solve them with MongoDB.
By the end of the course, you’ll be confident to work with MongoDB as a developer and integrate MongoDB into your projects.
This course takes a learn-by-doing style. It’s a practical guide demonstrating hands-on examples and live coding. In this course, we’ll take a test-driven approach inside the Node.js environment to learn everything related to MongoDB.
- Understand the concepts and principles of MongoDB using a test-driven approach
- Design an effective NoSQL schema with both data nesting and referencing
- Work with the most popular MongoDB interface, Mongoose JS
- Write tests around MongoDB queries using CRUD operations
- Integrate MongoDB, Node, and Jest into your applications seamlessly