English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 18m | 669 MB
Acquire in-depth knowledge about data visualization and D3.js by coding several examples
Do you want to create stunning data visualizations using D3 and SVG? Then this course is for you; it will teach you about scales by converting your data into visuals that will work on any browser or device.
You will learn to add many transitions and animations to your graphs to make them more interesting and appealing to users. This course will also help you build interactive bar charts, scatter plots, and force layouts by manipulating large amounts of data. You will also create choropleth maps and layouts to display visual patterns on geographical locations.
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to visualize your data and code more effectively. You will have built your own data models with D3.js much more rapidly and very easily.
This course is a step-by-step tutorial that focuses not only on practical examples but also on acquiring in-depth knowledge about data visualization and best coding practices. This is the way to become a pro D3.js developer and create stunning animated charts while manipulating huge amounts of data and representing it in a user-friendly manner.
What You Will Learn
- How to set up a local server in a few easy steps
- What scales are and the different types of scale
- Explore the potential of animations and interactivity
- Use multiple transitions and make user-friendly charts
- Build an animated bar graph and scatter plot
- Learn about the force layout and when you should use it
- Learn about GeoJSON, projections, and choropleth maps