English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 38m | 853 MB
Jump-start your application development with automated continuous integration and deployment!
Developing modern software requires an automated pipeline that builds, tests, and deploys your application, complete with its required infrastructure. GitLab is a Git-based version control server, available at gitlab.com or as a private server. GitLab CI provides automated builds and deployments right from within GitLab. With GitLab CI, it is easy to add build and deployment automation that triggers on every code change, helping you build high-quality, reliable software and deploy it to production at speed. This course will give you a hands-on tutorial on GitLab CI. You will use GitLab CI to create a DevOps pipeline to automatically build, test, and deploy software to virtual machines and container environments.
You will explore the features of GitLab CI, including using runners to execute build jobs, creating multi-stage builds, and deploying to virtualized and containerized environments. You will see how easy it is to get started with GitLab CI by deploying your own runners in cloud environments or on your own servers, using Docker and Kubernetes or ordinary scripting.
By the end of this course, you’ll be ready to use GitLab CI for your own applications to automate your build and deployment pipelines.
This course shows you all the major features of GitLab Continuous Integration (GitLab CI). You will get a hands-on approach that shows you how easy it is to add automated build, test, and deployment to your own applications. By working with automated builds and tests in virtualized, containerized, and cloud environments, you will learn how to apply GitLab CI to your own application, no matter how it’s built or where it runs.
What You Will Learn
- Automate your application builds, tests, and deployments through a simple configuration of GitLab CI.
- Build confidence in your software by integrating test and quality checking into your development process.
- Deploy your application automatically to virtualized and containerized cloud environments so your software is always up-to-date
- Integrate monitoring so you can be sure your application is working well in production
- Create your own automated build infrastructure fully under your control.