English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 37m | 1.43 GB
Showcases cutting-edge AR features such as image recognition, image tracking, object detection, and more using Apple’s ARKit 2.0
With the release of ARKit 2.0 comes a whole new slew of features to learn. This course is designed to mix up all the new features of ARKit into a single application.
The course is designed to be easy to understand for novices as well as more experienced users. This course showcases the new features introduced in ARKit 2.0 such as content rendering, scene understanding, and object tracking using available packages. You’ll build a multiplayer Scavenger Hunt game that builds on each of the features.
By the end of this course, you’ll not only have a deep understanding of ARKit 2.0, but more than that you’ll have learned how to build an enterprise-level AR application with industry recommended practices.
This course is designed to be simple without much theoretical or technical jargon and you’ll find practical examples after each concept you learn. You’ll implement ARKit 2.0 to build a project showcasing its features. Each module of the project will help you conceptualize the individual features that go into building applications in ARKit 2.0.
- Merge the real world with the virtual world by building a complex real-time AR application using Apple’s ARKit 2.0
- Build an enterprise-level ARKit application from documentation to the final build
- Discover all the fundamental concepts of ARKit from the base and implement all those concepts in your project
- Develop complex multiplayer games in ARKit
- Develop and implement image recognition and image tracking
- Integrate real physical objects into the virtual world with the object detection feature
- Create a multiplayer game world by implementing the world map feature
- In bonus lectures, you’ll learn to develop face tracking, face deformation, and environmental reflections