English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 34m | 649 MB
Develop your own augmented reality applications using ARCore in Unity for Android devices
With an increase in the number of customers using mobile for interactive gaming, 3D presentation and conferences augmented reality is gaining popularity in the market. ARCore is provided by Google, which makes ARCore a trump card for every Unity developer to get into the Android.
In this course, you’ll understand the fundamentals of ARCore such as motion tracking, environmental detection, image recognition, and light estimation. You’ll also learn to utilize this framework to build your own mobile AR applications with Unity. You’ll start by creating a new project and install all the necessary tools to manage, debug, and develop your application.
By the end of this course, you’ll not only have created multiple AR applications, but you’ll also have all the knowledge to develop your own engaging experiences with ARCore in Unity.
A practical guide to creating interactive AR experiences with ARCore in Unity.
- Set up Unity, ARCore, and Android Studio
- Know the core concepts of AR development with ARCore in Unity
- Create a face mask application with sharing capabilities
- Implement advanced features such as image recognition and face detection
- Develop an engaging car game prototype with ramps and changeable scale
- Create an interactive AR poster with a parallaxing effect that reveals a 3D world when touched