English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 44m | 489 MB
Add animations to your Android apps to make your user experience more dynamic, fun, and effective
Animations can add visual cues that notify users about what’s going on in your app. They are especially useful when the UI changes state, such as when new content loads or new actions become available. Animations also add a polished look to your app, making it higher-quality.
This course will show you how to implement animations to make your UX more dynamic, fun, and effective. The course covers different types of animation that can be applied to different app scenarios to make your app more interactive. The course does not set out to create just one single app but shows you multiple demos, showcasing different scenarios where animations can be applied.
By the end of the course, you will be able to change the user experience for your Android applications by applying animations.
This comprehensive course, packed with step-by-step instructions, working examples, and helpful advice on working with Android Studio and Kotlin, is divided into clear chunks so you can learn at your own pace and focus on your own area of interest.
What You Will Learn
- Get introduced to Android animations and make your applications more dynamic
- Learn to use frame animations (aka drawable animations)
- Explore how to choreograph animations by using sets and interpolators
- Animate anything and everything using property animations
- Use transitions frameworks and scene transitions across activities
- Apply animations to practical app scenarios